So you don't think it's any kind of indicator?

Thanks Tomáš for telling me how to bring up the Git toolbar. I opened a
project of mine that's on GitHub, but it's only got one branch, the master
branch. If the blue lines show up, I'll let you know.

Al

On Fri, Feb 19, 2021 at 4:06 PM Glenn Holmer <ce...@kolabnow.com.invalid>
wrote:

> On 2/19/21 8:56 AM, Neil C Smith wrote:
> > On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 at 14:37, Glenn Holmer <ce...@kolabnow.com.invalid>
> wrote:
> >>
> >> Metal L&F on NetBeans 12.2 (and 12.3 betas), AdoptOpenJDK 11.0.10.
> >> Debian "Bullseye" with KDE Plasma.
> >
> > Confirmed issue with Metal and the separators -
> >
> https://github.com/apache/netbeans/blob/master/ide/git/src/org/netbeans/modules/git/git-layer.xml#L75
> >
> > Workaround is to right-click and customize the toolbar, then drag the
> > separators off (until wastebin icon appears).
>
> Thanx, I would never have found that in a million years.
>
> > Other workaround is of course FlatLaf! :-)
>
> Ugh! :P  Metal rulez OK!
>
> --
> Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)
> "After the vintage season came the aftermath -- and Cenbe."

Alonso del Arte
Author at SmashWords.com
<https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/AlonsoDelarte>
Musician at ReverbNation.com <http://www.reverbnation.com/alonsodelarte>