Hi,

I do my development on an Apple Mac M1 using NetBeans 12.2

I downloaded the macOS Arm 64 bit version of jdk.15 from
https://www.azul.com/downloads/zulu-community/?architecture=arm-64-bit&package=jdk
  installed the JDK and am running it in terminal at the moment until I trust
it enough to change the NetBeans config.

Terminal command as follows:

"/Applications/NetBeans/Apache NetBeans 12.2.app/Contents/MacOS/netbeans"
--jdkhome  /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/zulu-15.jdk/Contents/Home

The result is that I have NetBeans running on an Arm native jdk which is, at a
guess, 5 times faster than using NetBeans on a “normal” jdk.  A maven project
with 40 files builds in 2 or 3 seconds.

There seem to be no problems with NetBeans and this version of Java.

Hope that’s of interest.

Regards

David G