Hi,

For anyone that might be interested, Here is a downloadable copy of
"Developing Applications with NetBeans IDE" document/book for Netbeans 8.2:

https://docs.oracle.com/netbeans/nb82/netbeans/docs.htm

Is anyone doing anything about archiving plugins? Will they be
findable/accessible once netbeans.org goes away? The apache Netbeans web
page points back to netbeans.org for plugins.

Lisa