Hi,
I guess I haven’t tried to create a  project in a long time.  Today, I had
the need to, but an option that has always been available in the past (NB
8?) - “Java application with existing source” doesn’t seem to exist in
12.2.  Is there an equivalent in ant, gradle, or maven projects?  I saw an
Java FX project with existing source (but I don’t use FX) as well as a
couple enterprise project options that don’t really correspond to the plain
vanilla POJO application that my source represents.

Any pointers would be much appreciated. (I’d prefer an ant-based project
type if there is one).

Best,
Tom Wolf