Subject:        Profiler warnings - Illegal reflective access
Date:   Sun, 14 Mar 2021 16:06:29 +0800
From:   Bradley Willcott <optusprepa...@gmail.com>
To:     NetBeans Mailing <users@netbeans.apache.org>

Hi there,

Should I put this into a bug report?

This showed up when I was trying to profile an application that was accessing MySQL server.  I was profiling SQL Queries:

Profiler Agent: Waiting for connection on port 5140, timeout 10 seconds
(Protocol version: 18)
Profiler Agent: Established connection with the tool
WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
WARNING: Illegal reflective access by
org.netbeans.lib.profiler.server.ClassLoaderManager to method
java.lang.ClassLoader.findLoadedClass(java.lang.String)
WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of
org.netbeans.lib.profiler.server.ClassLoaderManager
WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal
reflective access operations
WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release
Profiler Agent: Local accelerated session
Profiler Agent: Initializing...
Profiler Agent: Options:
>/home/bwillcott/apps/netbeans/v12.1/netbeans/profiler/lib,5140,10<
Profiler Agent: Initialized successfully
Profiler Agent: 250 classes cached.

I am concerned about the WARNINGs.

Thanks,
Brad.