I haven't been creating JavaFx for a few months but I didn't have any
problems (using Maven and NB 12.0) creating FX projects. IDE created the FXML
file and the SceneBuilder would automatically start if I clicked on a given
FXML. Check your setup and make sure the SceneBuilder is configured properly.

    On Monday, March 22, 2021, 10:14:30 PM GMT+4:30, Will Hartung