Hi Owen,

you can get Information of all Hot Keys and redefine them as you want. Just go into "Tools -> Options -> Keymap".

To find out, what a specific Hot Key is doping, just focus the "Search in Shortcuts" field and press the Hotkey (in your example Ctrl-Shift-P) then you can see that its action is "Go to Super Implementation". You then can define another Hot Key for it if you want.

cu
Jens