From: Thomas Wolf <tjw...@gmail.com>
Date: Friday, 2 April 2021 at 21:04
Subject: how to change the NB JRE after install?

Hi,
I’m having all sorts of issues with double-clicking on things in NB not always
working.  I suspect it’s because when I installed NB 12.3, I only had JDK 16
installed on my Mac and that’s what NB picked for itself - even though 16 isn’t
supported as per the NB download site.  How do I go into NB and tell it to use
JDK 11 (which I’ve also got installed now) - do I manually edit the
/Applications/NetBeans/Apache NetBeans
12.3.app/Contents/Resources/NetBeans/netbeans/etc/netbeans.conf file?

This is on macOS BigSur.

Thanks,
Tom