That shows a general dependency on another project.  In a NetBeans Ant project there are 2 main folders:   Source   and Library.  Right-click on library brings up a menu which allows me to add a Project, a Jar, and a predefined library containing several jar files. Can I add a jar as a dependency or at least as something that will allow me to include classes from the library in my .java files?