Is there any way to customize how a Netbeans Platform application will perform
Window->Reset Windows?

Specifically, when this action is performed I want to open/close some of the
windows in their default positions depending on the current state of the
application. For example, if the application has a file open at the time the
reset is performed then a browser window should be open and visible. Using the
default 'Reset Windows' application resets all the windows to their default
positions but the browser window gets closed, i suppose because that's the
default and how it is when the application is initially started. Anyway, I want
to detect that a file is open and therefore re-open the browser window too.
Regards.Mike