Thanks!

On 5/9/21 5:09 PM, Alan wrote:

Hovering over the bar should give you the tool tip "Click to force garbage collection"

The Netbeans logo with the clock face: "Profile the IDE (alt-shift-Y)

The NB logo with the square: "Pause I/O checks"

I presume searching on these terms will provide some insight.

On 2021-05-09 15:00, Rich wrote:
I have just upgraded from NetBeans 8 to Netbeans 12
and I am confused by the three new Icons below the
menu tabs [see attached image]. The blue square
continues to count down repeatedly. and the two
multicolored hexagons are also confusing.

I have not been able to find any explanation of these
icons in any documentation. Can someone either
explain them to me or point to some documentation
thats explains them?
--
Rich Price
richpr...@gmail.com