i managed to get my Jira plugin back by copying the extra folder from my
previous 12.3 to 12.4 and it is working. But i still want NBPython.
Any idea where i can download it? i tried the update centers here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/Where+to+download+plugins+for+NetBeans+10.0+and+earlier

but none of them is working