Hello,

have you tried to set specific version

$ ./gradlew wrapper --gradle-version 6.2.1

you can also delete wrapper and recreate with specific version

with terminal in your gradle root:

what gives gradle --version and what ./gradlew --version

I assume you are aware of

https://docs.gradle.org/current/userguide/gradle_wrapper.html <https://docs.gradle.org/current/userguide/gradle_wrapper.html>

but adding it here just in case.

hope this helps