If you have added the Java Platform via Tools > Java Platforms it should be
already there.

If it's not, then:
1. Tools > Java Platforms
2. On the left side, select the JDK entry
3. On the right side, click the tab Javadoc
4. Click "Add URL"
5. Enter https.//docs.oracle.com/en/java/javase/16/docs/api

If you need it offline, download the docs from here:
https://www.oracle.com/java/technologies/javase-jdk16-doc-downloads.html
Store the zip file in a location of your choice and perform the steps as
above. In step 4. click on "Add Zip/Folder..." and locate your downloaded
zip.

That's it.

---C.