It's very easy to understand why: supporting a major framework requires a
huge investment in terms of time/money.

So you either need a super passionate individual or group that will do all
this work for free or you need money from a company or the community.

I don't think the Netbeans community can sustain a single developer
full-time for a few months to get this done so that leaves you with a
company.

Let's hope such a thing materializes.

--emi

dum., 27 iun. 2021, 06:14 Brain Rebooting <siumastroma...@gmail.com> a