Hi John.
I tried using auto-completion with HTML, and got the following screenshots:

I typed: <div

I typed: [Enter]

I typed: >

I typed: [Enter]

I see nothing wrong with this sequence.  Is your experience different?

Brad.

On 12/7/21 3:27 pm, John Lavelle wrote:

Hi,

I'm in meetings all morning. I will video my IDE this afternoon so you can see what happens

Best regards,
John
j...@jql.co.uk <mailto:j...@jql.co.uk>
Bike Farkles: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPRV92Cf_R1ihviRtVU2teQ <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPRV92Cf_R1ihviRtVU2teQ> JLavelle.uk https://www.youtube.com/jlavelleuk <https://www.youtube.com/jlavelleuk>