I've tried all sorts of things but none of them worked 100%. it's even
worse ewhen writing php and html in the same document.

I've started to look at other IDEs as I have to constantly keep going back
and deleting the "auto-filled suggestions"

Best regards,
John Lavelle
j...@jql.co.uk

Sent via awful Android