I think it would also be nice if the cache could be deleted from within
NetBeans to avoid a restart.

Even better, if that could be done for specific projects.

Pieter van den Hombergh schrieb am 28.08.2021 um 13:25:
Had similar issues with other projects. Maven build has no issues, but the
netbeans IDE flags an error.
What helped me is to throw away the netbeans cache content. I did that in thoseĀ
cases where I had the issue.
Under linux (which is what I use) it is under ~/.cache/netbeans. It would be
nice if we knew the exact file or directory.

I have added a ticket to jira to make the compiler cache part of the project
directory, so that clearing the cache affects only one project.

Pieter

On Sat, Aug 28, 2021 at 12:10 AM Greenberg, Gary <ggree...@visa.com.invalid>