https://netbeans.apache.org/participate/report-issue.html

The IDE log may show a java exception

-ernie

On 9/4/2021 4:22 PM, Vladimir Kokovic wrote:
Can anyone tell me how to send a "Report problem" from Netbeans (any version) ?

You have found a bug in the application!
Please help Apache NetBeans by reporting this problem to our bug tracking
system. Click View Data button, copy the exception and submit it together with
detailed information about what you were trying to achieve before the problem
occurred in JIRA.
Thank you for helping us make Apache NetBeans better

"View Data" panel has 2 tabs "UI log" and "IDE log".
What the mean when "copy the exception" is said ?