Hi,

  According to platform/o.n.bootstrap/readme/README-bin.txt" under netbeans source directory, one has to add
  classpath to the jhall.jar to support JavaHelp.

  One possible solution is to provide jhall.jar under platform\lib folder of your NetBeans RCP suite (copy over after installation or an ant task during building installer). This way jhall.jar will be loaded automatically during RCP program launching. Alternatively, use --cp:a as described in that README-bin.txt

  Of course this assumes such jhall.jar (GPL licensed) distribution is appropriate (e.g. within your organization).

  Hope it helps.

Regards,

Mike