I managed to get everything working, the textual diff generation, and the
find/replace, minus the read only buffer portion..which is ok for now. I might
just want to edit later anyway.

It took trial and error going through an Ant version of the project with the
library picker and finding which libraries I needed to include in the Maven
version.
One thing that’s cool about the library picker is it tells you “Such and such
module requires… XYZ” and you can have it import it.

I also had to search through the Netbeans source code for some library
references that were needed by other dependency libs so I could find which
Maven dependencies to import.

I also had to exclude the JMS/JMX libraries which were needed by a LOG4J
inclusion from one of the modules.

Anyway, if anyone is interested in the POM file for reference let me know and
I’ll post it here or on a GitHub.

Thanks,
- Tim