Enrique Perera Abreu schrieb am 14.10.2021 um 21:42:
I teach basic Java for students and I had NetBeans 8.2 installed in
my MacBookAir. My programs are too basics and shorts. Then I decided
to grow NetBeans version to the newest 12.5. So I installed the JDK
17 and the NetBeans 12.5. Now, with the new version I get some wird
issues when I type my code with very simple sentences as
System.out.print(). I understood the IDE warns me as I would trying
to create a daily log structure when it's not, Im just trying to
display a user message. I adjoint a pic where I show you a simple
code with the red warning to the left and its meaning. My question
is: How could I avoid to this kind of issues? because with the 8.2
version they do not appearing.

One way to disable the warning is to click on the light bulb in the left
margin, then there is an option "Disable ..."

All possible hints and warnings are configurable in the options dialog
in the "Editor" category. There is a tab named "Hints" where
all hints are shown per language.