Hi again !

Nobody has answers for it ?

Envoyé : lundi 8 novembre 2021 15:29
À : Netbeans mailing list (users@netbeans.apache.org)
<users@netbeans.apache.org>
Objet : Implementation dependency in a maven module

Hi !

I am doing the migration of a netbeans based application from Ant to Maven
(Netbeans 12.0 version)

In our project, we had implementation dependencies on netbeans modules
(core-windows for example). In the old way, no problem : on the dependency
core-windows, you could right click and go in « Edit » menu to select «

Now with Maven, in my pom.xml, i added :
            <plugin>
                <version>3.14</version>
                <configuration>
                    <archive>

<manifestFile>${project.build.outputDirectory}/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF</manifestFile>
                        <manifestEntries>

<OpenIDE-Module-Layer>framework/api/layer.xml</OpenIDE-Module-Layer>
                        </manifestEntries>
                        <moduleDependencies>
                            <dependency>

<id>org.netbeans.modules:org-netbeans-core-windows</id>
                                <type>impl</type>
                            </dependency>
                        </moduleDependencies>
                    </archive>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>

I get the following error when compiling :
Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-jar-plugin:3.14 or one of its
dependencies could not be resolved: Failure to find
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-jar-plugin:jar:3.14 in
https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/ was cached in the local repository,
resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of mirror1 has
elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help 1]

The 3.14 version of maven-jar-plugin is effectively not available on this
repository (only olders < 3.2). Am i pointing at the wrong maven repository ?

Moreover, I think i'm doing it the wrong way for adding the implementation
dependency properly in my project. Can you tell me how i can do it ?