-For what I am doing, I need to have an Ant Project.

  1.  My little module is getting put inside <default package>, which is not the
package of my Main method.  Netbeans is telling me twice:

module JavaApplication
{
requires java.base;
}

C:\Users\User\Documents\NetBeansProjects\JavaApplication1\src\JavaApplication1\Main.java:1:
 error: file should be on source path, or on patch path for module
package JavaApplication1;
C:\Users\User\Documents\NetBeansProjects\JavaApplication1\src\module-info.java:1:
 error: file should be on source path, or on patch path for module
module JavaApplication
2 errors

What exactly do I do to get my Main method and module to compile correctly?

  1.  The second question that I do ask, is why is it that OpenJDK 17 floating
point arithmetic
is still creating denormal and pronormal values, when apparently, JEP 306 is
delivered in OpenJDK 17?

     out.println("Program has started...");

     double a = 0.1;

     double b = 0.1;

     double c = a*b;

     out.println(c);

     out.println("Program is Finished.");

?  This feature, this update, is extremely important from this end.

🙂  Merry Christmas, too!