I'm trying to find out why the test results window is not updated when I run
Junit 5 tests.
The project is a Java Free Form Ant project

Example, build target running Junit 4 tests:
<junit dir="." fork="true" printsummary="true" enableTestListenerEvents="true">
    <classpath refid="xxx"/>
    <jvmarg line="${xxx}"/>
    <test name="${xxx}" todir="${xxx}"/>
</junit>
The tests runs as expected, output is shown in NetBeans output window and
NetBeans test results window is updated with the results.

Example, build target running Junit 5 tests:
<junitlauncher printsummary="true" haltOnFailure="false" includeTags="${xxx}">
    <classpath refid="xxx" />
    <testclasses outputDir="${xxx}">
        <fileset refid="xxx"/>
        <fork dir="${xxx}">
            <jvmarg line="${xxx}"/>
        </fork>
    </testclasses>
</junitlauncher>
The tests runs as expected, output is shown in NetBeans output window but
NetBeans test results window is not updated at all.

I can make a Gradle or Maven project and run Junit5 tests and the test results
window is properly updated. So I don't think it is a general problem with
Junit5.

So:
- Am I missing something?
- Is this a known problem?
- Where does the input to the test results window come from? (It does not seem
like it is a result of Ant/Junit stdout or any result files, so NetBeans must
have some other way to get result.)

I'm using NetBeans 12.5