It seems you have already something in your (most probably home folder) what NetBeans detects as a project.

We have a thing called FileOwnerQuery which shall able to say that a folder belongs to what project. In this case we call it on /Users/twols/spectare/satriage/src and we are expecting a null (not owned by any project), instead that query says that this folder belongs to a project called twolf

So I'd look for project files like nbproject/ folder, build.xml, pom.xml, build.gradle and settings.gradle files in your home folder.