Started from the command line:

Java 11:

WARNING: package sun.awt.X11 not in java.desktop

WARNING: package com.sun.java.swing.plaf.gtk not in java.desktop

WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred

WARNING: Illegal reflective access by
org.netbeans.modules.applemenu.ShowInFinder$1
(jar:file:/Applications/NetBeans/Apache%20NetBeans%2012.6.app/Contents/Resources/NetBeans/netbeans/platform/modules/org-netbeans-modules-applemenu.jar!/)
to method com.apple.eio.FileManager.revealInFinder(java.io.File)

WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of
org.netbeans.modules.applemenu.ShowInFinder$1

WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal
reflective access operations

WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release

Java 17:

WARNING: package sun.awt.X11 not in java.desktop

WARNING: package com.sun.java.swing.plaf.gtk not in java.desktop

WARNING: A terminally deprecated method in java.lang.System has been called

WARNING: System::setSecurityManager has been called by
org.netbeans.TopSecurityManager
(file:/Applications/NetBeans/Apache%20NetBeans%2012.6.app/Contents/Resources/NetBeans/netbeans/platform/lib/boot.jar)

WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of
org.netbeans.TopSecurityManager

WARNING: System::setSecurityManager will be removed in a future release

--
Carl J. Mosca