Also consider if NetBeans Platform apps are likely to be in a situation where
malicious input is possible to exploit the vulnerability in the first place. I
suppose if the update centre or start page content were hacked it could be a
vector to get malicious input into the NB logging.

So the main concern is if log4j is used in the servers or if your platform app
logs input from the wild. I think you also have to be running on an older JVM,
don’t you?

Scott