i saw it, looks good on first glance but i had no time to test it so far - thanks!

i put it on the NB14 milestone since NB13 is in feature freeze.

congrats for your first contribution,

-mbien

On 18.01.22 06:38, Arnaud bourree wrote:
Hi,

Here it is my first contribution to NetBeans: https://github.com/apache/netbeans/pull/3470
Maybe to late for NB13.

Regardes

Arnaud

Le jeu. 13 janv. 2022 à 15:40, Arnaud bourree <arnaud.bour...@gmail.com> a écrit :

    Again thanks you William

    I said that custom action cannot provide workaround : that's false

    Here is workaround to run all tests from on integration test class:

     1. right click in editor of you integration test file
     2. select "Run Maven >" then "Goals..."
     3. as Goals, enter "integration-test" or "verify", I select
        verify because I expect post-integration-test to be run after test
     4. as Properties, enter like in integration-test default action:
        test=DummyToSkipUnitTests
        failIfNoTests=false
        it.test=${packageClassName}
     5. check "Remember as" and enter a name, I choose "Run IT test"

    Et voila, tests of your integration test class run.
    Thanks to point 5, now, you can run an integration test class by
    selectin "Run IT test" at point 2.

    At the end, you should have in nbactions.xml file in your project
    on action likes:
            <action>
                <actionName>CUSTOM-Run IT test</actionName>
                <displayName>Run IT test</displayName>
                <recursive>false</recursive>
                <goals>
                    <goal>verify</goal>
                </goals>
                <properties>
    <test>DummyYoSkipUnitTests</test>
    <failIfNoTests>false</failIfNoTests>
    <it.test>${packageClassName}</it.test>
                </properties>
            </action>

    Regards,

    Arnaud

    Le jeu. 13 janv. 2022 à 14:04, Arnaud bourree