hi,

I was wondering whether anyone had any tips on how to solve the following -
I saw on the mailing list that someone (cant remember who) was using the
old NB 8.2 C/C++ plugin with one of the new Apache NB releases.

I would like to do the same.

I have configured the 8.2 plugin repo and clicked install on the C/C++
module, which downloads, and partially installs, but then fails when trying
to "validate" the modules. There is an option to locate Unpack200 manually,
otherwise clicking OK appears to hang the install.

Does anyone have any tips on how to get this plugin installed?

Thanks a lot in advance
ᐧ