I think JAXB stopped being included with the JDK somewhere around JDK 11.
You should find the JAXB jar files on the ’net (I got them from maven
central) and include them in your project’s class path .  At least that’s
what I did - I also have an ant based project.  The files I use for all my
JAXB-related code are (some are run-time, not build-time required):
jaxb-impl-3.0.2.jar
jakarta.activation-2.0.1.jar
jakarta.xml.bind-api-4.0.0-RC2.jar
jaxb-core-3.0.2.jar