Greetings,

My idea is that you should start providing useful details in your questions to
this list after
you read normal java documentation.  Here's some help with the last bit:

https://docs.oracle.com/en/java/javase/17/docs/specs/man/java.html#standard-options-for-java[1]

     *  -jar /jarfile/
Executes a program encapsulated in a JAR file. The /jarfile/ argument is the
name of a JAR file
with a manifest that contains a line in the form Main-Class:/classname/ that
defines the class
with the public static void main(String[] args) method that serves as your
application's
starting point. When you use -jar, the specified JAR file is the source of all
user classes, and
other class path settings are ignored.

--
Mark A. Flacy