Greetings,

I rather doubt that anyone will respond to this because nobody other than you
knows what type of project you had created or how you created it.  Nobody
other than you know the purpose of adding the external source to your project.

Don't be a sociopath.  How the devil would any of us know anything about "my
project"?

--
Mark A. Flacy
mfl...@verizon.net