Am 22.02.22 um 11:43 schrieb Neil C Smith:
On Tue, 22 Feb 2022 at 10:35, Ulrich Mayring <ulrich.mayr...@isys.de> wrote:
It appears that Netbeans sets its own JDK definition as JAVA_HOME for
every build. Does anyone know how to prevent this override?

Use Tools / Java Platforms and register the right JDK.

Set this as the JDK to use in the project properties (under Build / Compile)

That should work for you with this configuration I think?

You are of course right. It used to be that I couldn't change the platform under Build / Compile (the option was greyed out) for an earlier version of the gradle plugin. So I didn't remember that this option even exists. Now it seems to work as expected.

Thanks, Ulrich