Sorry, I'll try to elaborate a bit more.
NB13 aside from creating ~/netbeans-13, it also creates a ~/.nbi file.
After uninstalling NB13, using '~/netbeans-13/uninstall.sh', I also deleted the ~/.nbi directory. After that, I reinstalled NB13 using 'Apache-NetBeans-13-bin-linux-x64.sh', but its look and feel is the same as before. Note: when running the '*Apache-NetBeans-13-bin-linux-x64.sh*' I get a message that reads : Gtk-Message : <CURRENT-LOCAL-TIME>: Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-module". I did not have this problem under NB12.x, so, I think I am missing something when installing NB13, but what could it be? I believe that removing all files related to NB might solve the problem, what files should I remove?

TIA