I hate to ask such a dumb question, but where are the properties found
(/Applications/NetBeans/Apache
NetBeans 13.app/Contents/Resources/NetBeans/netbeans/etc/netbeans.conf?)? I
don’t see those properties there.

On 2022/05/06 22:36:16 Michael Bien wrote:

actually I was wrong - it has been indeed changed into properties not

too long ago.

try setting the

"netbeans.search.count.limit" property. This is the file count limit for

results which is set to 500 by default.

"netbeans.search.details.count.limit" would be the limit for individual

results, its set to 5k by default.

there might be good arguments to bump those numbers by default since

systems have quite a lot of RAM these days.

regards,

michael

On 06.05.22 19:52, Bilu wrote:

> /this is likely hardcoded, I think I remember seeing some runaway

> limits in search code./

>     => too bad

> /you could run the same search/replace action multiple times, right?/

> /    => /this /is what i was doing since the morning. it is not very

> helpfull with remote folders like smb sharing (very slow)/

> /

> /

> Le 06/05/2022 à 19:30, Michael Bien a écrit :

>> Hi,

>> this is likely hardcoded, I think I remember seeing some runaway

>> limits in search code.

>> you could run the same search/replace action multiple times, right?

>> -mbien

>>> Hello,