You say "We have created one editor with netbeans12"

Interesting. Does this mean you are effectively doing NetBeans
Platform development?

Anyways;
You may be able to gain more information by setting
-J-Dorg.netbeans.core.network.proxy.level=FINEST

in your netbeans.conf file and then restarting. You'll then see a lot
more information from the "proxy selector" sub-system in NetBeans as
to exactly what it is doing.

/Lars