It is true that there other people on this list nicer than you. But let's look at your reply for a second. You provided no help, only criticism. The person asking the question wanted help. Rather than your acerbic answer, you might have provided some aid and direction. You did say that this list is for Netbeans issues only. That is help. You did say that there are other places to look, with an implied criticism that no looking was done. Moreover, you neglected to mention any single place where help could have been found.

In my experience on this list, I have found many people who tried to be helpful. The person asking the question was not asking for a fight, and probably did not know the fundamental purpose of this list. The question asker would have certainly gone elsewhere if it was known that this list was for Netbeans, not Java.

Your comments are unwarranted and not helpful. If you felt annoyed you should not have commented, or been more gracious in your comments.

art