I am using NetBeans version 12.0 with Java 17.0.2. and Maven. I created a
dependency with BeansBinding.jar version 1.2.1. I want to bund my database
tables with components in my application, specifically a “Customers DB” table
with a customers jTable. Having connected and added the database and tables in
the application, I tried right-clicking the jTable and get the pop-up window
but the beans binding option is missing. What have I done wrong, and how do I
correct this?