Thank you, problem resolved.

On 2022-05-28 8:33 a.m., Phil L wrote:

find the file netbeans.conf and add --fontsize xx to the line that begins with netbeans_default_options= at the end inside the double quotes.

On 5/28/22 5:09 AM, Amn wrote:

Does anyone know how to increase the font-size of the Netbeans? I am using NB13 under KDE Plasma. I did the installation following this link <https://kifarunix.com/install-netbeans-ide-on-debian-11/>. On another installation NB13's app font was big enough. Note: I mean the app's font, not the editor's font.

Changing the font-size on KDE did not change anything.

Thanks in advance.