Now that NB14, OOH HOO, has anyone of you tested Payara on it?

Have a good weekend folks!

On 2022-05-11 11:08 a.m., Josh Juneau wrote:
Payara does work in NetBeans, but the Jakarta EE 9 schemas for Payara server may not have been updated.  I can check on that for a future update.

Incidentally, I am working on updating the Jakarta schemas for GlassFish.  Hope to have this work completed for the next release.

Thanks

Josh Juneau
juneau...@gmail.com
http://jj-blogger.blogspot.com