It is a fairly complex application but I will try to produce a smaller example to show some code. Of course, my luck is that the smaller set will probably work as expected. More tomorrow. Thanks for the suggestion.

Bayless

On 6/22/22 08:10, Amn wrote:

A little bit of code and a larger description of your solution would go a long way. Please try again 😁

On 2022-06-22 8:19 a.m., Bayless Kirtley wrote:
I have an application that could really use a local temporary table but I can't seem to make it work. One class creates and populates the table then passes the Connection to  another class that wants to use it. The second class sees the table but finds it empty. What am I doing wrong? I am using hsqldb 2.5.0 in an app that requires Java 8. My development system is Linux Mint 20.

Thanks

Bayless

*Using Fire Fox and Thunderbird.*
Developing for Android using Java, C/C++, HTM/CSS and SQLite as our platform has been exciting and most rewarding.
[ Ñ ]