Hi,
I upgraded an existing NB Platform Application (using Ant) to NB 14 and want to
get the app to use FlatLAF Light as the default on startup. It doesn't and the
FlatLAF doesn't even appear as an option in the app's LAF combo box.
Even if I create a completely a new Platform Application the FlatLAF does not
appear in the app's LAF combo box. All I see in the app's
Tools>Options:Appearance>Look and Feel combo box is: Metal, Nimbus, CDE/Motif,
Windows (default) and Windows Classic. Whereas in the NB 14 IDE's LAF combo box
I also see FlatLAF options and even an additional FlatLAF options tab.
Can anybody please tell me if I do need to manually install some kind of
FlatLAF JAR with additional calls to UIManager.installLookAndFeel() etc so that
a NB Platform Application (built by NB14) will start with FlatLAF listed in its
LAF combo box and ideally have the application start with FlatLAF as default.
It just seems wrong bc FlatLAF is already in the IDE and has probably been
optimized for NB too.
Thanks,Mike