Hi there.
I am sure someone has asked this before, but I haven't found such as yet.

How do I set-up NB 14 to access the online Javadocs for each JDK?
I have every version since 1.5 installed. Whilst the older ones work fine, the newer ones don't. For JDK 18 for instance, using the root address: https://docs.oracle.com/en/java/javase/18/docs/api/ does not work because of the modularity introduced some versions ago.

Why has this not been fixed within NB?

Where is the Java Platform info stored within NB's config?

I have put up with this situation for too long now, so I need to fix it. Can anyone help please?

Thank you,
Brad.