Can you give a link for the Hello World tutorial? "Fourth paragraph down"
doesn't really mean anything to me, as I'm not looking at the same page as
you are.

Aside from a problem with Maven one time, I've never had a problem adding
JUnit or TestNG tests to a  NetBeans project. If I want a test class for
SomeClass, I place the cursor on the declaration line for that class, then
click on the lightbulb that replaces the line number, and choose either
JUnit or TestNG. Then NetBeans takes care of creating SomeClassTest or
SomeClassNGTest.

Al

On Sun, Jul 24, 2022 at 6:23 PM kissellj <kisse...@ecentral.com> wrote:

> I was looking for some help with the"Creating JUnit Tests" in the Testing
> and Debugging the Application for the Hello World Tutorial. Am I in the
> correct place to get help? I'M running IDE 13; Java 18.0.1. My question is
> about the 4th paragraph down in the "Creating JUnit Tests" adding Library.
> 1st I want to get the in correct place.
>
> John Kissell
> kisse...@ecentral.com

Alonso del Arte