I am doing some work with Vaadin 14 and 23 under Netbeans and to this day didn't even know that such a plugin exists. I don't think this is required or even useful anymore, although I am not sure what its purpose was. If it was to create Vaadin projects, you might now find https://start.vaadin.com useful.

Ulrich