Hello,

I have just downloaded and installed NetBeans 15 on Windows 11.

I can't create a Java with Maven - Web Application, Server GlassFish Server 6.2.5, Jakarta EE 9.1.

I launch NetBeans 15

Menu File > New Project > Java with Maven > Web Application.

Server: GlassFish Server 6.2.5
Java EE Version: Jakarta EE 9.1 Web.

Click on Finish.

In the Notifications Zone, an "Unexpected Exception" appears. The error message:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: No archetype defined for profile 9.1-web in class org.netbeans.modules.maven.j2ee.ui.wizard.archetype.J2eeArchetypeFactory$WebArchetypes; check whether all possible <Profile, Archetype> pairs have been added     at org.netbeans.modules.maven.j2ee.ui.wizard.archetype.BaseJ2eeArchetypeProvider.getArchetypeFor(BaseJ2eeArchetypeProvider.java:135)     at org.netbeans.modules.maven.j2ee.ui.wizard.archetype.J2eeArchetypeFactory.findArchetypeFor(J2eeArchetypeFactory.java:79)     at org.netbeans.modules.maven.j2ee.ui.wizard.EEWizardIterator.instantiate(EEWizardIterator.java:102)
    at ...

Notice that the creation of a Jakarta EE *8* Web application works.

Regards,

Richard