On 9/16/22 6:27 AM, Jaroslav Tulach wrote:

Something like https://imperceptiblethoughts.com/shadow/configuration/merging/#merging-service-descriptor-files, right?
-jt

Yes. But narrowly targeted and considers the position metadata.

See usage at: https://sourceforge.net/p/jvi/raelity-gradle/ci/default/tree/

-ernie

PS Thanks for the link, I came across shadow when I was first looking at gradle uber-jar. I was confused enough, decided shadow was more than I wanted to get into with my first steps. It makes some sense now. Might be shadow/namedservice-merge interoperability issues, let's see if there are any issue reports :-)