(Apologies if you see a duplicate)

Using NB-15, jdk-11

I have a library on MavenCentral (published from a gradle project), that I use in another project. I'm creating new version of that library. I'm into problems and peculiarities.

1. NetBeans remembered some method signatures that were not valid
2. In debugger opened source from snapshot jar file, rather than from
   open file from open project

1 seemed like a clear error; found a dance that got rid of the problem, see below.

If 2 is correct, how can I set things up during dev/debug to get around it?

** Some notes on 1. **

I've created a v1.1-SNAPSHOT and publishToMavenLocal.

I've got the following in BuildSrc in a project that uses the snapshot

   repositories {
        mavenCentral()
        mavenLocal()
        // maven { url
   'https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots/' }
   }

I use mavenLocal to access the snapshot..

In NetBeans, working on a project that uses the snapshot, although I can do a clean build, I had error indicators referring to some signatures that are not valid in the snapshot. I tried closing NetBeans and clearing it's cache, restart NetBeans. What finally worked (or at least seemed to be related) was toggling off

   Tools > Options > Java > Gradle > Experimental > Use on-disk cache

followed by close NB, clear NB cache, restart NB. Perhaps a button: "clear NetBeans gradle cache" would be a better UI, at least until the cache is reliable. How flakey is the experimental use on-disk cache?

-ernie