Hi Josh,

Thanks for your work for NetBeans.

It seems that bug #4605 has been fixed ("Impossible to create a Maven Web application for Jakarta EE 9.1" ; bug #4532). How can I get the new version of the Maven achetype to create a Jakarta EE 9.1 project? NetBeans 15 "Check for Updates"  displays "Your IDE is up to date".

I am teaching a course on Jakarta EE in November and I would like to use Jakarta EE 10. When do you think it will be possible to get the (pre-release) version of NetBeans 16 that will contain the PRs for Jakarta EE 10?

Best regards,

Richard